The clear alternative to braces Invisalign
What is this treatment?
Invisalign is a series of almost invisible retainers worn to realign your teeth. These retainers are changed, on average, every two weeks until treatment is complete.
Is this treatment for me?
If you ever thought you wanted to straighten your teeth but don’t want braces, this treatment could be for you. This surgery offers this procedure for suitable candidates. Why not book for your complimentary assessment to see if this is a procedure that would be beneficial to you.
The benefits of this treatment are
- 9Practically invisible – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- 9Removable – you can eat and drink what you want during treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- 9Comfortable – there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation: no metal or wires means you spend less time in the Gentle Dentist’s chair having adjustments.
- 9Invisalign allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- 9Invisalign does rely on patient compliance so the patient MUST be prepared to wear their aligners for at least 22 hours each day.
you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing
Invisalign® is removable
you can eat and drink what you want during treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.